Free and accessible to all, no paid membership required
- Easy-to-access and informative website: our website is always being updated with
helpful resources, tips, programs in your area, and other info you need to know!
- Access to TASP experts for resources and referrals: have a question, an issues, or something you need help with? Are you wondering where to refer a family you work with, or looking for resources in your area? Email us! One of our experts will get back to you with suggestions and ideas.
- Bimonthly newsletter: full of helpful tips and info
- Bimonthly webinars: we're launching a series of free webinars in 2021! Topics include "Effective Support Strategies for Parents with I/DD," "Self Advocacy," "Support Network Building to Reduce Isolation" and more!
Individual Membership and Parent / Self-Advocate Membership
Includes everything listed above in the "accessible to all" section, plus:
- Access to archived webinars: all webinars will be archived to view any time, as many times as you'd like.
- Info graphics/tip sheets/resources for use in your work: tip sheets for parent and providers, with topics ranging from "Strategies for Support" and "Reducing Isolation" to "All Parents get Stressed Out!" and seasonal tip sheets (dressing for the weather, pool safety, etc.) and more! Tip sheets are added monthly so you're always getting access to new and helpful information!
- Reduced rates on in-person, regional and online training: as we increas our in- person and online training, members get a special discount off the full price.
- Reduced rates for TASP conferences: get access to speical "members" rates for our bi-annual TASP conference.
Organization / Agency Membership (up to 4 people)
Includes everything listed above in both sections, plus:
- Individual membership site access for up to 4 employees
- 1 hour of consultation time with a TASP expert: need help thinking through an issue you're facing services parents with I/DD? Want to chat about support models?
Let us know what we can help with and we'll match you with a TASP expert for an hour of phone consultation.
- Feature in our e-newsletter: we'll feature your agency/program in one of our bimonthly newsletters, and you can write a guest blog post to go with it. Get the word out about what you do!